How about some soft fluffy roasted potato with mayonnaise? Sounds mouthwatering? Baby potatoes or fingerling potatoes can be rightly cooked in a little by using our very own conventional pressure cooker. You can add your seasoning according to your taste to reach a delicious end result.
You need to cook whole raw potatoes till they get brown in colour and tender. Don’t forget to pierce the potatoes with fork or knife just before pressure cooking, it will keep the skin intact and it won’t divide.
You will need these ingredients :-
a) 4/5 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
b) 500 gram – 1kg Baby Potatoes or Fingerling Potatoes (according to servings)
c) Dry Rosemary
d) 3 Cloves of fresh Garlic
e) Vegetable Stock one and half cup
g) Salt & Black Pepper According to Taste
Cooking Method :-
1) Place the pressure cooker in the gas oven and pre heat.
2) Put the vegetable oil in the cooker, let it heat and then add the potatoes, garlic and rosemary step by step.
3) Roll & fry the potatoes for few minutes until the outside of the raw potatoes get brown or golden.
4) Then, make a small stab or prick in the middle of each potato with a fork or knife and after that do not stir the potatoes, any longer. Pour the vegetable stock in the cooker.
5) Close the lid of the pressure cooker and lock it. Cook them in high heat and once the cooker has reached high pressure, lower the heat and let it boil for 5 minutes.
6) Let the cooker release pressure in usual way. After ten minutes, open the cooker lid, remove the outer skin of the garlic cloves; you can smash it if you want to. Your roasted potato is ready to serve! Sprinkle with salt and pepper according to taste and serve hot with finger licking mayonnaise!